Similar Thread feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Similar Thread feature

I will be purchasing the Vbulletin 4 cms package in a few weeks.. I noticed on this forum and another that has it, there are know similar threads at the bottom of the page.
    Was it removed for some reason or did the site admin decide not to turn it on?

It does appear to be turned off here. I don't know why or when this was changed. I am looking into this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      It does appear to be turned off here. I don't know why or when this was changed. I am looking into this.
      Thanks

Comment

I am wondering the same thing. Was "Similiar threads" accidently just turned off or was it for some other reason? I am curious about how frequent this feature is used. Does anyone have a clue?

Comment

It was turned off. I don't know why. I have asked for this to be turned back on and I will ask again.

However none of this will stop anyone from using it on their site. It's a non-issue really.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X