VB Mobile Suite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB Mobile Suite

When will this be available to buy? and where do I need to go to get it? I would really like to get my website finished ASAP and this is something I would love to have for the forum.

Thank You
    GRJoker

Hopefully soon. I have been waiting for some time now.
    <signature removed by staff>

Comment

There should be an update to the status of the mobile suite in the near future.

Comment

I sure hope so I would really like to get this ASAP I would love to have my site completely finished

Thank You
        GRJoker
        www.CircleIX.com

Comment

Originally posted by GRJoker View Post
          I sure hope so I would really like to get this ASAP I would love to have my site completely finished
          www.CircleIX.com
          Great job on your site. Congrats.

Comment

when its released, will each customer have to create there website in the app store or will there be some sort of integration with the forum?

Comment

Thank You
              GRJoker
              www.CircleIX.com
              Hey GRJoker,

Very nice site. I am about to convert from phpNuke to vB and had a quick question for you about your site. Do you use a recruiting mod or member application of some sort? That is about the last item that I need answered before I commit.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoff99 View Post

Thank You
                GRJoker
                www.CircleIX.com
                Hey GRJoker,

Very nice site. I am about to convert from phpNuke to vB and had a quick question for you about your site. Do you use a recruiting mod or member application of some sort? That is about the last item that I need answered before I commit.
                Thank you for the nice words, we use a application form we made with a vb mod called easy forms.

Joker
                www.CircleIX.com

Comment

Any update, we were told it would likely be the end of last week and nothing so far... Even if you have to report back next to no movement do it! it's not good customer service to go from we might do this, to we have done this without keeping us in the loop in between.

Especially when many customers where expecting a release over two weeks ago, and like in my case may have based physical advertising on this or be relying on this to beat down a competitor before they get to big.

Comment

Any word on the Mobile suite? This thing is great on this site and really can not wait till I get it on my website. Our main game of play will hit stores in April 19, do you guys think it at all possible this suite could be out before then?

Thank You
                    Joker
                    www.CircleIX.com

Comment

We hope to have an update soon.

GRJoker, if you wish to add a link to your site in every post, please add it as a signature...
                      Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
                      -
                      *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
                      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
                      - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
                        We hope to have an update soon.

GRJoker, if you wish to add a link to your site in every post, please add it as a signature...
                        I will sorry, I have been using the mobile app and I could not figure out how to add a sig through there!! Ill just add a real sig! The Mobile app is going to be incredible!!

Comment

Any news?? Sitting here waiting to add this to my site??

Comment

When we have an update, it will be posted in the Announcements Forum
                            Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
                            -
                            *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
                            - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
                            - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X