This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin 5

I know this question has been asked many times, but when is VB5 scheduled for release? I'd like to start making plans for migrating to the new product.

Its not, when there is vBulletin 5 news to be talked about we will start talking about it. We are still in vBulletin 4 for the time being

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• TheVisitors
      vBulletin 5 - Will you purchase it ?
      by TheVisitors
      We all know (or should know by now), that a large amount of resources and development is going toward vBulletin 5. We also know that Internet Brands is working on improving vBulletin 4.

YES
      13.00%
      NO
      47.00%
      Yes if it is a complete re-write
      12.50%
      Yes if it isn't a re-write, but an improved upgrade
      1.50%
      Yes if I continue to see improvement in vBulletin 4
      8.00%
      Yes, if others say it is good - I'll not be one of the 1st to get it
      4.00%
      I am unsure and undecided at this time
      14.00%
      Sat 24th Dec '11, 10:16pm
    • allanh
      vBulletin 5.... so slow
      by allanh
      I have been a user of vBulletin for nearly 11 years now and I have run several forums in the past. I must say that it has been the industry-leading forum software for as long as I can remember.
      Sun 27th Oct '13, 6:26pm
    • DirtRider
      More Features When?
      by DirtRider
      With all I have read and the way I understand it the current demo site is just a small part of what we are supposed to see in the final release of VB5. So is this demo site going to be undated as new...
      Mon 17th Sep '12, 7:17am
    • DrPrepper
      Structure, Content Strategy, Vision and Roadmap for vB5
      by DrPrepper
      I already have a vB4 forum running (forum only, not the CMS part) and am starting a new site with forum. So I decided to give it a try with the new vB5 which I bought a couple of days ago. My main arguments...
      Thu 31st Jan '13, 8:18am
    • cellarius
      Addon situation
      by cellarius
      Looking at the addon forums at vbulletin.org, I see the first addon for vB5 was released just about a year ago (I know vB5 was released as [status formerly known as gold] several months later). Since...
      Sat 14th Sep '13, 2:20am
    Working...
    X