X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creating own style ??

hello,,

I have finaly a vbulletin board. But it is a little bit boring lay-out the standard style.
    I have here a pro- designer and i wanna know what you need to create a own custom style.
    From the beginning to the end, realy everthing i need. So who can help me with this?

Skills wise, you need html and css skills for certain, a bit of design flair, and *possibly* some php depending on how far you want to go.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.1 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

its for the hole design, completey design. from the beginning to the end..
      So i need to know everthing i need a designer, scripter etc....

Comment

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

just wanna know some things,,, done that what you said. But html, css, design, php are the base things you need. ?

Comment

You said this:

I have finaly a vbulletin board. But it is a little bit boring lay-out the standard style.
            Please follow the instructions in post #4. Thank you.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X