Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steveneff
    replied
    That's good news. I could do with not spending the cash right now and was afraid my only options were to upgrade or go back to 3.x

With my cash flow and the small difference in upgrade / full price it makes sense for me to pause my subscription until I see the need to upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by steveneff View Post
    Just want to be absolutely sure about this.

My 3.x owned licence with 4.x download link is equal to / the same as a 4.x owned licence?
    No,it is not.
    If tomorrow your licence expires and after tomorrow 4.2 will be released you won't be able to download that.

Leave a comment:

• steveneff
    replied
    Just want to be absolutely sure about this.

My 3.x owned licence with 4.x download link is equal to / the same as a 4.x owned licence?

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    So if I do nothing, do not extend or upgrade. I can download 4.1.2 and use it indefinitely?
    Yes,provided you can do it now.

Leave a comment:

• steveneff
    replied
    So if I do nothing, do not extend or upgrade. I can download 4.1.2 and use it indefinitely?

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    1, I have a 3.x owned licence yet I am able to download and use 4.x on a continuing $30 extension. If I don’t extend, upgrade or buy a second licence will I still be able to use 4.x or revert to 3.x
    Yes.

2, If I buy another licence will I be able to use my 3.x licence on another site
    with 3.x or 4.x version.
    Yes,because you will have two licenses.

3, Why is there no realistic upgrade incentive/discount. $20 is an incentive to
    by another licence not to upgrade.

4, How long will it be before I will
    need to upgrade/buy version 5.x

5, Would upgrading from 3.x to 5.x be the
    same price as from 4.x
    Dunno.

Leave a comment:

• steveneff
    started a topic 3.x to 4.x Upgrade questions

3.x to 4.x Upgrade questions

1, I have a 3.x owned licence yet I am able to download and use 4.x on a continuing $30 extension. If I don’t extend, upgrade or buy a second licence will I still be able to use 4.x or revert to 3.x

2, If I buy another licence will I be able to use my 3.x licence on another site with 3.x or 4.x version.

3, Why is there no realistic upgrade incentive/discount. $20 is an incentive to by another licence not to upgrade.

4, How long will it be before I will need to upgrade/buy version 5.x

5, Would upgrading from 3.x to 5.x be the same price as from 4.x

Many thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X