Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He asks on license

Hello community!

I have an indesiciĆ³n to the moment to buy a license, I am interested in buying the license vbulletin of the version 3.8.6, it might be pĆ³sible? Or only there is to the sale the version 4.0?

You can install any released version of vbulletin with the purchase of vbulletin 4.0, although you have to purchase the suite to use the CMS on vb4.

Comment

Mmm, I did not deal well, we go again.

You have wanted to say to me, that I pay the license of the version 4.0, but I can install 3.8.6? (That is the one that I want to have).

Comment

Yes that is correct. After you have made your purchase, login to the members area of vbulletin.com and select which version you would like to download.

Comment

Understood.

Other one asks.

If I have a forum vbulletin Pirate, and I want to buy the license for my forum "pirate", can continue having this forum, with the same database and quite, only that with license pays?

Comment

Originally posted by Shire View Post
            If I have a forum vbulletin Pirate, and I want to buy the license for my forum "pirate", can continue having this forum, with the same database and quite, only that with license pays?
            That's corect.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Good for the present I believe that this they were all my questions!

Thank you very much for answering them, shortly I will be buying the license

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X