vBulletin Transfer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin Transfer?

I recently bought a vBulletin from someone who said the transfer would take a couple of hours. It was submitted at 6PM GMT it's now just past midnight.

Could you at least confirm you've got the transfer request so I know I've not been scammed? Should of been sent to [email protected]. Thanks!

You should send an email to [email protected] with the information so we can look into it. (If the transfer had started the process, you would have received an email.)

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I've not received any e-mails - damn. How long does the transfer process normally take? I'll drop that e-mail a message now.

Comment

It can take a few moments to a few days based on how long it takes the person transfering to provide the correct information.

Comment

Unfortunately it appears this was not a legitimate offer.

Given this I think it's important to remind people of the risk of getting licenses from unofficial sources. When you do that you assume all risks, including the possibility that this license could be phony or charged back and revoked. You should read this article:

Read This Before Purchasing a Second-Hand License
          http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...d-Hand-License
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X