• Show
Clear All

• CK
    replied
    Glad I could help

Leave a comment:

• thunderdowunder2
    replied
    Thank you CK- a very helpful answer- and a very interesting site in the signature LOL

Leave a comment:

• CK
    replied
    You don't really need a before or after. You can place your own copyright notice in the bottom regardless of purchasing the branding free option. I've got the branding free option myself BTW. Links in Sig if you want to look but like I say not much to notice lol

Leave a comment:

• thunderdowunder2
    replied
    1) Is there a "before/ after" example of the branding removal or could links to examples be provided ??

2) Can an Admin place their own copyright notice at the footer of every/ any specific page ??

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I have been informed that this is actually a bug in the order system and will be resolved. Unfortunately I have no estimated timing for when this will be fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You cannot purchase the branding free option for an expired license. You would have to upgrade your license first.

Leave a comment:

• 1QuickSI
    started a topic Brandfree

Brandfree

My site is still on 3.x though I am planning on upgrading latter once the new editor is implemented. In the mean time I wanted to purchase the BF option. I see it available if I purchase the upgrade but can not find it as a stand alone. Is it still available?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X