Older n beta versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older n beta versions

Can u download old and beta versions of vb, or can a become a beta tester i as really want a vb and cant afford one!

Also, if you download an old version form something like morpheous, is it illeagal to us it or any old version?

No, older versions are not available for download.

And yes, it would be illegal to download and use another copy - even an older version.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

what bout beta versions?

Comment

My answer applies to ALL versions - beta or otherwise.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok, thanx, do u have to like get askin by the vbulletin developers to b a beta tester or do u have to b like a long time custamore or something?

Comment

I'm not sure how beta testers are chosen, but I can guarantee that unlicensed users are not considered for the beta program.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
            X