V.a.t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V.a.t

I went through the "Purchase" procedure and when I clicked on "United Kingdom" V.A.T. was added to the bill.....why is this, I am purcasing from outside the country ?
    <<<<<<<<< It is over there !

so change it to US
    Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

Northumberland is not in the U.S.A............and where would the reciept and correspondence end up....

Comment

whats all the dots for?. and you get all the info you need in the email once purchased.

Comment

Originally posted by WEBDosser View Post
          whats all the dots for?.
          It is my style.....not sure where it came from.....but here it is !....if you were on another Forum and saw it you would know it was me no matter what name I was using...........I wonder if anyone ever asked Lowry why his people looked like matchsticks?........I am not a sheep.......I am a free man, regards,P

Comment

Eeee..

Comment

Originally posted by josiah1 View Post
              I went through the "Purchase" procedure and when I clicked on "United Kingdom" V.A.T. was added to the bill.....why is this, I am purcasing from outside the country ?
              If you are purchasing as a UK person, or person with residence in the UK you will be billed vat, regardless of where you may be.
              Can we assume that your billing address used is in the UK? If so we need to bill you VAT as a requirement of your Government.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                If you are purchasing as a UK person, or person with residence in the UK you will be billed vat, regardless of where you may be.
                Can we assume that your billing address used is in the UK? If so we need to bill you VAT as a requirement of your Government.

That sounds about right for the useless bureaucrats who run this country.........even when you buy abroad they get you !!!

Comment

doesn't....it....suck....to......pay....taxes!..........
                  one option....is...................................moving
                  -- Web Developer for hire
                  ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X