Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional Banner locations in VBulletin 4

Hello,

I am thinking of moving my board from Integramod to Vbulletin.

In the Docs I have seen all the banner places.
    Since I have some running advertisement contracts I would like to ask if there is also a possibility to add a banner at "Topic View Top" and "Forum View Top"?

This would be mandatory for my switch to Vbulletin.

Maybe - and this exists for Integramod - there is a banner mod with further banner locations?

Yours, hartgeld

You can edit any template in vbulletin and add your required Advertisment html/javascript. There are also pre-defined locations.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
      You can edit any template in vbulletin and add your required Advertisment html/javascript. There are also pre-defined locations.

Is there some guide for it since I would like to know first of all what I am doing before buying a software

Thanks very much for your help...I really appreciate it!

Yours, hartgeld

Comment

A guide for how to edit templates? You can see this in the manual about templates - http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/templates_basic - they are basically just the html that makes up the page. So, you would click to Edit the template and then find the location you would like to add some code, and then enter some valid html into the template.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X