• Show
Clear All

• VerticalResponse Integration question

Hey everyone

I have a question to ask

when does my VerticalResponse Integration trial start

let me know please

thanks

the moment you click "start my free trial"?

Comment

Hey staff

the training videos on the VerticalResponse Integration site are broken

can you guys fix them please

Comment

You'll need to contact them about broken videos.

Comment

Of all the feature requests, I never knew this was one of them.
          ...steven
          www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
          bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
          "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

It wasnt. But look at the huge price tag. I'd be paying over $5.000 per year for that.
            I buy 420 forums

Comment

Originally posted by Alfa1 View Post
              It wasnt. But look at the huge price tag. I'd be paying over $5.000 per year for that.
              I'm surprised they used an ESP of this calibur instead of some of the cheaper ones (I've used most of the top ones). Or even *free*, in MailChimp's case, and MailChimp is one of the best. (I currently use Silverpop, a £10K/year enterprise ESP, and MailChimp does come pretty close in functionality.)

There is a MailChimp integration script out there that worked with 3.x and the MailChimp API -- I hope something like that can be incorporated into vB4.

MailChimp is free for lists of 2K and 12K email/month.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkham View Post
                I'm surprised they used an ESP of this calibur instead of some of the cheaper ones (I've used most of the top ones). Or even *free*, in MailChimp's case, and MailChimp is one of the best. (I currently use Silverpop, a £10K/year enterprise ESP, and MailChimp does come pretty close in functionality.)

There is a MailChimp integration script out there that worked with 3.x and the MailChimp API -- I hope something like that can be incorporated into vB4.

MailChimp is free for lists of 2K and 12K email/month.
                This was my exact thought. Last night I did compare the 2. Vertical Response is comparable to MailChimp once you get into the plans over $100 a month. However for some of the plans below that price point, they are significantly more, notable than the free plan. :-)

To the Poster, did the MailChimp script send all messages for the board, including subscription notifications? or was it only for a master mailing list?
                Jamie Dolan
                Neenah, WI
                My VB Forum: Paw Dogs

Comment

Originally posted by jamiedolan View Post
                  This was my exact thought. Last night I did compare the 2. Vertical Response is comparable to MailChimp once you get into the plans over $100 a month. However for some of the plans below that price point, they are significantly more, notable than the free plan. :-)

To the Poster, did the MailChimp script send all messages for the board, including subscription notifications? or was it only for a master mailing list?
                  I never used it, but from what I remember it was mainly for list integration. I don't think it uses MailChimp for transaction emails, it just synchronizes your MailChimp lists for newseltter and promotional emails/campaigns.

Comment

Can we keep this on topic for the original poster.

Zachery can you answer post #1 please after all that's what you're here for isn't it?

Comment

Which one? The free trial starts when he clicks and signs up for the free trial. This was aswered by the second post.

Comment

very similar to what I've used for over a year (not for my forum, other project)
                        http://www.constantcontact.com/email...cing/index.jsp

Constant Contact is awesome!
                        -- Web Developer for hire
                        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

You have 80K+ active users? Active as in users who have logged in at least once over the past 3-6 month period? That's great.

But if not, email best practices suggest you shouldn't be emailing them.

You shouldn't be emailing your entire user database on a regular basis.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X