Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Sale Inquiries: Add phone support at later date; alter initial frontpage from 2x1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Sale Inquiries: Add phone support at later date; alter initial frontpage from 2x1

Good evening everyone,

I am actively examining the possibility of deploying a vbulletin solution for an end client however I have a few basic pre-sale questions:

- Can we add telephone support at a later date or am I obligated to choose this option ahead of time?
    - Can additional phone support coverage be added at a later date?
    - Can the default "The Front Page Layout" at 2x1 and future additions at 1x1 be altered for my own goals?
    - Can I invoice the license to my business name instead of directly to me as a business expense? How does this affect future ownership?
    - Do I have to renew my license for a fee every year? (likely answered in FAQ, though so sleepy at the moment I'm not finding any hits )

Looking forward to hearing from the vbulletin team.

1. Yes you can.

2. Yes.

3. Not sure what you mean by 1x1 but the layout is cusomizable.

4. Best to put the owner name on purchase, whether it's you or the business.

5. There are no renewals for vB4. You will have access to all versions of 4.x at no extra charge.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post

3. Not sure what you mean by 1x1 but the layout is cusomizable.
      Hi Steve,

Thank you so kindly for your rapid reply. Regarding the 1x1 question... from what I understand the default CMS layout has two articles side by side for the first entry with subsequent entries on their own. I am assuming that this is purely for aesthetics and can be customized for my own tastes?

Comment

Yes, you can customize vB all you want. You are only limited by your knowledge of HTML and CSS.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X