vBulletin Ordering Procress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin Ordering Procress

Whats the process of ordering vbulletin? I am thinking about buying the suite version.

Is there any verification/wait process or can I download the forum immediately?

We have several payment methods available. The currently available payment options are:

1. Credit card
    --- via RBS Worldpay (Visa, Mastercard and American Express only)

2. PayPal
    --- Out of PayPal funds
    --- Transfer out of Bank account attached to PayPal

3. Wire Transfer from existing bank account

You can order online here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/

How quickly you get the license info depends on the payment method you use. The quickest is with PayPal using the funds in your PayPal account. This should take just a few minutes unless the payment was an eCheck payment, in which case it usually takes 3-8 business days to clear.

The RBS Worldpay credit/debit card option can take up to 2 hours to be verified, and in some cases the purchase may be flagged for review which is only done during normal days from 8-5.

Wire Transfers can take up to 4-6 business days after the money is wired to us.

License information, regardless of payment method, is not issued until the payment clears our system.

If you believe that payment has cleared our system and you still haven't received the information, please reply with the email address and name used to order, as well as the order ID and payment method.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hello vBulletin staff!

Is the credit card option still alive? Wanna buy via Visa card

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by YkudzA View Post
        Hello vBulletin staff!

Is the credit card option still alive? Wanna buy via Visa card

Thanks
        Yes.
        1. Credit card
        --- via RBS Worldpay (Visa, Mastercard and American Express
        only)

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

gr8!

Thanks a lot !

Comment

So, I bought the forum.
            Will the system inform me my purchase status via e-mail ?

Comment

Yes, you will receive an email if and when the order goes through. If you have further question, email [email protected] with your order number.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X