Importing from a Tier 3 system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing from a Tier 3 system

I support an active BBS that has been running nearly 10 years on MercuryBBS. The most significant consideration in chosing a new platform is the ability to import all existing content. I fully realize the the MercuryBBS is an ancient and dead platform, and I see that your import tool lists it in Tier 3 and is no longer actively supported.

My questions are:
    Can a user still still get access to the Tier 3 import scripts to try them?
    Is source available in case tweeks are needed?

I'm also looking at restructuring our site to use CMS so your full package looks interesting. From what I can tell I would need to purchase vBulletin Forum just to see if an import is even possible. Assuming this is true, do you have an upgrade fee to add CMS to an existing basic Forum license?

Yes, once you purchase a license you will have access to all the Impex scripts. And the source code is available.

The cost to upgrade from a vB4 Forum license to the Suite is an additional $100.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X