Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stevenjotello
    replied
    OK, after commencement our phpBB3 to vbulleting, can i transmit a holdfast to each and every member to set their password?? Also do you mortal packages for 6 period authorization??? please let me see. I am planing to relocation my phpBB3 to vbulleting.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

Leave a comment:

• Bissaaveli
    replied
    Well, i bought vbulletin last night. And tried to install my phpbb3 files to vbulletin. I have uploaded all the files except attachments. I couldn't upload the attachments, can any one tell me how to upload the converted ( phpbb3 --> vbulletin ) attachments???

Leave a comment:

• Bissaaveli
    replied
    OK.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by Bissaaveli View Post
    OK
    What are the payment methods??
    Do i have to pay via my credit card or PayPal???
    Any of them.

Leave a comment:

• Bissaaveli
    replied
    Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
    Sorry,Windows Vista and Windows 7 were just an example in my reply,they have nothing to do with vBulletin.
    They are operating systems for a computer,one of them is enough to operate it.

OK
    What are the payment methods??
    Do i have to pay via my credit card or PayPal???

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    well, what are the differences between vista and win7??
    Do i have to more?
    Sorry,Windows Vista and Windows 7 were just an example in my reply,they have nothing to do with vBulletin.
    They are operating systems for a computer,one of them is enough to operate it.

Leave a comment:

• Bissaaveli
    replied
    Originally posted by ENF View Post
    You pay ONCE for vBulletin 4. Not once per year. You don't need to pay ANYTHING else unless you want to upgrade to vBulletin 5 when it becomes available. (not anytime soon...)

You get one DEFAULT them (same as what you are look at now).

Search Google for vBulletin Styles & Themes, you will find a lot of examples. You can make your own, download some free ones or buy a professionally made theme.
    wow... sounds really interesting....
    then i must hurry to buy vbulletin..... my only concern is our members! but they are also looking for good features in forum. i will think about this.

Leave a comment:

• ENF
    replied
    ok, it means for the coming up dates, i have to pay.

Do i have to more?

Also one more thing, how many themes i will get, after buying and when i install??
    Can u show me some sample themes???
    You pay ONCE for vBulletin 4. Not once per year. You don't need to pay ANYTHING else unless you want to upgrade to vBulletin 5 when it becomes available. (not anytime soon...)

You get one DEFAULT theme (same as what you are looking at now).

Search Google for vBulletin Styles & Themes, you will find a lot of examples. You can make your own, download some free ones or buy a professionally made theme.
    Last edited by ENF; Mon 24 Jan '11, 2:59am. Reason: Horrible English. Fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Bissaaveli
    replied
    ok, it means for the coming up dates, i have to pay.

Do i have to more?

Also one more thing, how many themes i will get, after buying and when i install??
    Can u show me some sample themes???

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    So, this means vbulletin Forum License 4.0 for 1 year, i have to US$ Total: $ 275???
    Not for one year. Forever.

Windows Vista Licence $X forever with all the updates.
    Would you like to have Windows 7? Windows 7 licence $X forever with all the updates.

Leave a comment:

• Bissaaveli
    replied
    So, this means vbulletin Forum License 4.0 for 1 year, i have to US$ Total: $ 275???

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Do i have to buy this too???
    No,you don't have to buy them.

Then:
    You can install vB yourself.

Branding stays.