CLASSIFIEDS and Vbulletin ---- I'm looking for some websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLASSIFIEDS and Vbulletin ---- I'm looking for some websites

If anyone knows of any VB forums sites that have a CLASSIFIEDS section incorporated into their site please let me know. Especially if its a 50 state classifieds where they have a different page for each state.

THANKS !!

I want to know too!
    AMD Forum

Comment

http://www.photopost.com/class/
      -- Web Developer for hire
      ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
        Not for vBulletin 4 it seems.
        AMD Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Astyanax View Post
          Not for vBulletin 4 it seems.
          Asty, I'm about to buy the PhotoPost mod and it does work now for VB4.

Comment

This is not mine but: forum.smallworlds.com

Comment

anyone using that new Marys Classified software?

Comment

Originally posted by paul1972 View Post
                anyone using that new Marys Classified software?
                It works great but the SEO doesn't seem to attract google. Not sure why but its very well written software.
                Cheers!

RECORDING ORG
                created for musicians, by musicians

Comment

From the looks of this thread, it seems like SEO and compatibility with vB4 are important characteristics in a classifieds plugin. Did you guys settle on a marketplace mod or are you still looking around?

We're working on a vBulletin classifieds mod of our own and would love to hear your thoughts about what you're looking for in this kind of plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by enthusify View Post
                    From the looks of this thread, it seems like SEO and compatibility with vB4 are important characteristics in a classifieds plugin. Did you guys settle on a marketplace mod or are you still looking around?

We're working on a vBulletin classifieds mod of our own and would love to hear your thoughts about what you're looking for in this kind of plugin.
                    And yet you've got links to two classified mods in your sig. Which earn you revenue share.

This is the second old thread you've bumped on the same subject. I'd respectfully proffer - this is spam.
                    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
                    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

This is not SPAM...the guy is not even saying his service is the best..

I'm looking for a Classified MOD and there are just old/bad/not supported mods listed.

I came up from Google and found this thread...and I like to give some guys my opinion while they're developing/creating that AD mod..

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
                      And yet you've got links to two classified mods in your sig. Which earn you revenue share.

This is the second old thread you've bumped on the same subject. I'd respectfully proffer - this is spam.
                      - - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by enthusify View Post

Hi enthusify

I'm planning to install your mod, looks promissing...but I'm worried about some things:

Language: My board runs on pt-BR locale, would you guys translate or accept translations in the future?
                      Will there be a way to integrate somehow new payments API (Brazillian ones)...

I'd pay for this mod if it supports my locale

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X