X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil56
    • Dec 2010
    • 5.1.x

Question about VAT?

If I order from the US is there a VAT fee? Considering taking the plunge for VB and just don't want any surprises is all. I got to the point where you hit the pay now button and it said $0.00 on VAT was just wondering if that was correct or will it be added after I click pay now? Using PayPal and only have just enough for the license so I just want to make sure. Thanks.
    History is the lie currently being told. Voltaire
  • ENF
    • Apr 2002

There's never been a VAT on US purchases. It only applies to European purchases. (I purchase via US and have never been charged a VAT fee.)
    To be updated...

Comment

• Phil56
      • Dec 2010
      • 5.1.x

Appreciate that. But I see your location is Japan. Or do you use a home address in the US or something? Does not matter I believe you. Well its off to order this thing now. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

• ENF
        • Apr 2002

There's no option to purchase in Yen, therefore I use US Dollars. Additionally, Japan doesn't have a VAT either.

If you are still unsure, you should either wait for a VB staff member to reply or contact their sales office for clarification and further details on how they apply the VAT.
        To be updated...

Comment

• Phil56
          • Dec 2010
          • 5.1.x

Good deal. Appreciate all the help man....you have helped me make my decision thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎