Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DBZFanCentral
    replied
    Within the first 30 days of purchasing a leased license, you can upgrade the leased license to an owned license for $85 - a 45% discount on the standard price of $160 if you upgrade in a year's time! Click the upgrade link next to the license for more details.
    straight from the members section

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    There is a 30 day grace period after purchase of a leased license to upgrade to an owned license for $85.

Leave a comment:

• impakt
    replied
    alright cool, thanx for the help, i'll probably end up buying the owners license, i figure if one board doesn't work out, i'll probably put another one up after that and time goes by.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Yes that's right. With a leased license you need to stop running the board when the license expires.

Leave a comment:

• impakt
    replied
    thanks sma. also with a lease license, after a year, the board shouldn't be uploaded to any site cuz it's illegal right, becuase your license is expired? I'm deciding if it would be better to go with a leased license, incase the board doesn't go to well, or if it would just be better to buy the owners license.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I'm pretty sure you'd have to buy the whole license. There may be a grace period where you can upgrade to a full license but it's certainly not a full year. Send an email to [email protected] for the official answer.

Leave a comment:

• impakt
    started a topic Question regarding liscences

Question regarding liscences

Ok, this might have been posted somewhere before, I tried looking through threads for it but didn't see it.

Ok, say I bought a used License for 85 dollars, as stated. After my year, my site is doing good, and I was to buy an owned License, would I have to buy the whole License for 160, or can I just pay the difference of 75 dollars?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X