Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Documentation or screen shot of paid registration functions in Vbulletin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we_are_borg
    replied
    It works like you register and after you have done that they can take a subscription on something. You can take a look at http://www.vbulletin.com/go/demo and see the subscriptions in the admincp.

Leave a comment:

• Documentation or screen shot of paid registration functions in Vbulletin?

I am trying to figure out a solution to a registration need I have for forums and if Vbulletin could work for me. Is there somewhere I could see some documentation on how the paid registration function works for people who would be signing up on my forums? For example, would they register while they make payment, or would they pay and then would they be taken to a forum registration page, or would they get an email, containing what?, or would they automatically be registered and just need to sign in?

I have been told that Vbulletin also lets people "upgrade" from a free membership to a paid membership in restricted forums. I am also trying to find out how this works, how the workflow would look for the person registering, etc.

Is there a way for me to see the minutia of how all this works before purchasing a license?