Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Rini
    replied
    And just to clarify . . . it's not 4.8.0. It's 4.0.8. Might be confusing to people who are trying to assist you if you have the wrong version number. And it also screws up SEO (since you're a webmaster) when a year (or two or ??) from now when there is a 4.8.0 and people google for "vbulletin 4.8.0" to look for help. 4.1 is still in beta.

Leave a comment:

• worried
    replied
    Nofollow is off by default for links created with BB code. There is a setting for that in the admin control panel.

Leave a comment:

• ARE EXTERNAL LINKS TAGGED NOFOLLOW BY DEFAULT IN VB 4.0.8 and upcoming editions

i am starting a forum for webmasters but a friend told me that the new V bulletin updates like VB 4.0,4.1 and the most recent 4.0.8 have tagged all external link "no follow" by default.is this true since its for webmaster i want to keep my forum external links do follow.so how can that be done in Vb 4.0.8 i know its good for keeping spam away but it is not too good for webmaster forum like i intend.so is the nofollow attribute added by default when one installs VBulletin or is it activated by the administrator.in more clear word no follow tag is optional or compulsory.please advice.