Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leadcrow
    replied
    When its released, there should be enough 'buzz' on the net for you to not miss presale periods (if you must get it by then rather than now).

Leave a comment:

• rajubd
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul M View Post
    It will be released on Feb 29th, 2012.
    you are incorect date is 30-02-2013

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Originally posted by dsimms View Post
    Doesnt the world end in 2012? That would tear into VB's release dates...

bummer...

no future updates due to "End of the World"
    Our luck VB5 will be hands down the best forum ever and it will get released the day before the end of the world.

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    You know there really is a February 29th in 2012.

Leave a comment:

• dsimms
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul M View Post
    Doesnt the world end in 2012? That would tear into VB's release dates...

bummer...

no future updates due to "End of the World"

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gccc98~
    replied
    Originally posted by Shamil. View Post
    I can safely say: within the next 1 day, vB 5 will not be released. Hey, vB 5 may never be released.
    I guess what IB Adrian and the vBulletin team will still working to relase a new version of vB

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Re: When The Vb5.0 Will Release?

Will depend on the server config and specs. I've seen some vps that could handle that and some who can't.

Leave a comment:

• addalover
    replied
    Thanks for the info. Now i should go for the version 4. And what is minimum requirement for running a forum with 500users ata a time on forum. I mean, Is vps is enough for that? Or i have to go for Dedicated? If vps is ok then How much ram it needs to run smoothly.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• punchbowl
    replied
    christmas 2011. It will seem remarkably like whatever vb4 looked like the previous month.

Leave a comment:

• masterneme
    replied
    When it's done

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Originally posted by addalover View Post
    Hello there, I am planning to buy vbulltin software. But I have question in my mind when will the 5.0 will release? Any idea ?
    Come back again in 2012 and ask.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by Shamil. View Post
    I can safely say: within the next 1 day, vB 5 will not be released. Hey, vB 5 may never be released.
    There is a huge possibility for that.
    (Meh...just contradicted my signature)

Leave a comment:

• socceronly
    replied
    Are you talking about upgrading an existing forum, or buying 4 now and worrying about being on the cusp of some window that allows you a free upgrade to 5?

If it's a latter then don't bother, that is a long way off. Buy 4 now and get started.

If you are upgrading an existing forum, you need to let people here know what the forum is like, there are cases where you will have no problems, and others where you will.

Leave a comment:

• Riasat
    replied
    Originally posted by addalover View Post
    Hello there, I am planning to buy vbulltin software. But I have question in my mind when will the 5.0 will release? Any idea ? Because I have read that i have to pay more if want to upgrade my forum. Can i upgrade my forum to 5.0(for free) in one year if it release in one year or I have to pay more for Upgrade 5.0 ?
    Thanks
    it'd certainly not be in 2011.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X