Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfa1
    replied
    The login is seamless. I wouldn't call the User Experience and UI between the separate systems (blog, CMS, groups, forum) seamless integrated experience. But Im glad that IB is planning that they will change that.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    I believe it means between the different parts of the Suite rather than individual logins for forum software, blog software and CMS software

Leave a comment:

• punchbowl
    replied
    Seamless Integrated Experience

Single Member Sign-on Yes
    Single Admin Control Panel Yes
    Simple Cross Publishing Yes
    Create a Matching Themes across Articles, Blogs, Forum. Yes
    from vb.com

What does single member sign-on actually mean? That we don't have another login for blogs?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    At the moment, there is no integration with third party software so it requires modification.

If you have a specific integration script you'd like to see added to vBulletin, please raise it in the Tracker as a Feature Request.

Leave a comment:

• feldon23
    replied
    Not custom code. Just *some* form of integration.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    As long as you need to use custom code - no

Leave a comment:

• feldon23
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Integrating vBulletin with a non-vB member system would require a rather extensive modification of the code. Of course, we cannot provide official support for code modifications. What most people do is modify their current system to use the vB member system.

Either way the place for help with this would be over at the mod site: http://www.vbulletin.org

Once you register you can post in the Pre-Sales forum there.
    Are we ever going to stop hearing that answer?

Leave a comment:

• Alfa1
    replied
    Where did you read that vbulletin has seamless integration?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Integrating vBulletin with a non-vB member system would require a rather extensive modification of the code. Of course, we cannot provide official support for code modifications. What most people do is modify their current system to use the vB member system.

Either way the place for help with this would be over at the mod site: http://www.vbulletin.org

Once you register you can post in the Pre-Sales forum there.

Leave a comment:

• bonix
    started a topic Question about "Seamless Integrated Experience" features

Question about "Seamless Integrated Experience" features

What is the feature "Single Member Sign-on"?
    I am looking for a message forum to integrate with the project that I am working on, but I need to grant access to all currently registered users. I was wondering if this feature is what I am looking for. If no, is it possible to integrate my current user base with VB?
    thanks!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X