X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by praman View Post
    Then vB is not listening to its users...
    Nooooooo!!!!! They do!
    The only problem is that it is invisible.

Leave a comment:

• praman
    replied
    :-( 5 years and not implemented.. Then vB is not listening to its users... and its one of the greatest features..

Leave a comment:

• feldon23
    replied
    I woul dlike to know if vbulletin support Single sign on
    No.

also the Mail to forum?
    No.

Mail to forum is a feature wherein the members just reply back to a post via email and that post automatically gets updated/appended in the specific discussion. So the users dont have to always login to the forum to reply back to posts.

Please let me know if this feature is available in th elatest version on vB.
    I've been campaigning for this feature for 5 years. No luck so far.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    No,unfortunately it is not available.

Leave a comment:

• praman
    started a topic M2F Feature and SS0

M2F Feature and SS0

Hi,

I woul dlike to know if vbulletin support Single sign on and also the Mail to forum?

Mail to forum is a feature wherein the members just reply back to a post via email and that post automatically gets updated/appended in the specific discussion. So the users dont have to always login to the forum to reply back to posts.

PhpBB2 currently has this feature and we are looking for an alternate forum software, with this feature specifically.

Regards,
    Pattabhi Raman
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X