No announcement yet.

Few Questions .. please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long does a check from Australia take to cash and all and untill I get my vB if I send it tommorow?

Comment

Probably a few days - check and credit card orders are handled by a third party American company anyway so it's somewhat out of our control.

You can expect your license info within a few days, maybe a week

Comment

Do I get an International Postal Order at thePost Office and Make sure they make the order out in USD then give them the AUD at the post Office? And what info do I send it to ? Do I have to incluse and order numbers?

Comment

With this cheque thing, how do they know that its you who sent the money? Is the info you submitted put into some database that they check when they get the cheque they check your name?

Comment

You guys relly need Debit Card support for us Aussie without Credit Cards....

Comment

Most credit card processors will not accept pure debit cards. As I said above, however, more and more debit cards are becoming hybrid debit/credit cards, where it has an MC or Visa logo on it and it can be used anywhere that accepts MC or Visa, but it still draws directly from your checking account.

Comment

Well its not happening in Australia so thats a bum ..

I jsut want something that will accept an australian debit card

maybe I should invent it ...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X