How much to upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much to upgrade?

I'm running 4.0.3 right now and am thinking of upgrading. How much would it be to get the latest?

Originally posted by raiderlax View Post
    I'm running 4.0.3 right now and am thinking of upgrading. How much would it be to get the latest?
    If you have an vBulletin 4 license you can download the latest form the member area. If you have an vBulletin 3 license that expired but is owned then you need to renew your license (50 dollars) but if you want to stay with vBulletin 4 and don't want to go back to vBulletin 3 you can better upgrade to a full vBulletin 4 license. The draw back of renewing a vBulletin 3 license is that you need to take in account that when the renew end you can't download versions after that date. The Suite will cost 250 dollar and 175 for forum only then you can always run the latest version because vBulletin 4 does not require renews.

Comment

Depends on whether or not you have a current vB4.x license.

If so - nothing. If not, $175/$50.
      My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
      vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

In my first post I said I have 4.0.3

Comment

Which could have come from a 3.x license.
          My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
          vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Yes but some one with vBulletin 3 license also has access to vBulletin 4. When you go to your member page and you try to download a new copy of vBulletin 4 what is the highest number you see for vBulletin 4.

faster goes this i think, do you have in the member page this

Inactive - Expired
            vBulletin 3.x Forum (Owned)

or do you have

Active
            vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite

If you have the first you need to upgrade see post 2 and 3 if you have the last one then contact [email protected] if you can't download vBulletin 4.0.8 then the right have an error.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X