Question about license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about license

Hello I purshased last year a VBulletin now when I log to members area I see this:

Inactive - Expired
    vBulletin 3.x Forum (Owned) Apr 03rd '10

what does it mean? do I have the right to continue using VBulltin ?

BR,

It is a owned license, to my knowledge, yes you can still run THAT vBulletin version. Just don't have access to upgrades.

Comment

With a 3.x owned license (and any official add-ons) you can run the software forever - that doesn't end. The listed expiration is for your access to the download new versions from the Members Area. You will be able to continue to run the version of vB that existed when your license expired for as long as you want.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok I download and install vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
        Can I get the security update 3.8.6 Patch Level 1

Comment

They have a special 3 month extension for those with expired licenses. It's also been said that the 3 month extension will allow you to get the next release of 3.8, 3.8.7

Comment

It is a owned license

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X