Question between two ways of buying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question between two ways of buying

What is the difference between the Publishing Suite & just the forum license?

You can view the differences here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=features

Essentially though:

Forums = Forums Only. (30 Days ticket support from date of download and unlimited forum support)

Suite = Forums, Content Management System, Blogs (Unlimited Ticket and Forum support)
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - Highlight the correct navigation tab when you are on a custom page
    - "Quick Route" Interface...
    - Allow to use custom icons for individual forums

Comment

okay, and i still have to renew the license every year? If i am reading the link right i do and i see it cost more?

Comment

Originally posted by Razgriz1 View Post
        okay, and i still have to renew the license every year? If i am reading the link right i do and i see it cost more?
        No renewals.
        Buy Vista,you can use it forever. Would you like to have Windows 7? Buy it.
        Buy vB4,you can use it forever. Would you like to have vB5? Buy it.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

whats with the forward attitude?
          I am looking at my options, and seeing what is best. I already have an OS thank you
          On the link you gave me it lists two prices, one for upgrades and the other for new licenses. Would the upgrade cost be yearly?
          Last edited by Razgriz1; Sat 16 Oct '10, 11:27pm. Reason: adding information

Comment

I am looking at my options, and seeing what is best. I already have an OS thank you
            On the link you gave me it lists two prices, one for upgrades and the other for new licenses. Would the upgrade cost be yearly?
            That's how it is these days...

Comment

There are two vBulletin licenses one is called vBulletin Suite (Forum, Blog and CMS) this one includes unlimited tickets and costs 285 dollar, the other is vBulletin Forum only thats only the forum so no CMS or Blog and only 30 day ticket support and costs 195 dollar. There is no renew for the license when you buy either of the two all upgrades in vBulletin 4.x.x are free this includes 4.1, 4.2 4.3 etc etc. The license is lifetime so you can always use it.

Comment

Working...
              X