X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jasper Aguila
    replied
    Originally posted by explex View Post
    Ok how will it be there for, as i said i dont like vb4 and would always like to have access to vb 3xx
    Hello again explex,

You will gain access to downloading the 3.x.x software once you purchase any of the vBulletin 4 license.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Ok how will it be there for, as i said i dont like vb4 and would always like to have access to vb 3xx
    You would have access to 3.x AND 4.x
    Use whichever you like.
    Just ignore vB4.

Leave a comment:

• explex
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jasper Aguila
    replied
    Well i am still deciding whether to go for vbulletin or ipb. There isnt much difference in price, but the thing is i dont want vbulletin 4.0x i want 3.8x. Is there anyway i can purchase that version in stead of the current 4.x?
    Hey explex,

As already stated by Pelacat, once you purchase any of the vBulletin 4 license, you also gain access to the previous version of the software.

Leave a comment:

• Pelacat
    replied
    You get to download the 3.8.x versions when you buy a license, its still there in the members panel, you choose which version to dl

Leave a comment:

• explex
    started a topic Vb 3.8

Vb 3.8

Well i am still deciding whether to go for vbulletin or ipb. There isnt much difference in price, but the thing is i dont want vbulletin 4.0x i want 3.8x. Is there anyway i can purchase that version in stead of the current 4.x?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X