Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best forum software for me ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBBurger
    replied
    Whilst... LOL ... ugh.

Leave a comment:

• Clickfinity
    replied
    I didn't add anything to my post about whether IPB would be better, more suitable, etc. for the OP - no promotion, no advertising, just a link to something that may be helpful to the poster whilst investigating the various alternative forum products.

Similar to the previous post linking to xenForo as an alternative.

Apologies though if it was out-of-order ...

Cheers,
    Shaun

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by CycleChat View Post
    Eh?

You leave a link in the thread to xenForo, but remove the one I posted for for IP.Board - why's that?

In the interest of fairness, can you remove ALL competitive links, or un-delete mine please.

Thanks,
    Shaun
    You posted a blatant advertisement for IPB. I do not see a similar post here that does that for xF. If there were, we would apply the same standards.

Leave a comment:

• CarterMarkham
    replied
    Originally posted by CycleChat View Post
    Eh?

You leave a link in the thread to xenForo, but remove the one I posted for for IP.Board - why's that?

In the interest of fairness, can you remove ALL competitive links, or un-delete mine please.

Thanks,
    Shaun
    Whats up with that?!?

Leave a comment:

• Clickfinity
    replied
    Eh?

Thanks,
    Shaun

Leave a comment:

• steven s
    replied
    Originally posted by PETTE View Post
    Vbulletin is the best CMS for forums. I can't imagine myself using another CMS. It's just amazing!
    Almost spit up my coffee.

To the OP, there is an addon for v3 that will bridge wordpress to vBulletin, I don't see one for v4.
    There is also a free addon, vbadvanced.com although it's not a CMS, but it may serve your purpose.
    You can make a bbCode to embed youtube.

Leave a comment:

• PETTE
    replied
    Vbulletin is the best CMS for forums. I can't imagine myself using another CMS. It's just amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    A more specific error will help

Leave a comment:

• MPESGT01
    replied
    no answers ?

Leave a comment:

• MPESGT01
    replied
    na, upload and drag-n-drop doesnt work for me
    i use Mac + Chrome

Leave a comment:

• MEGATRONICATRON
    replied
    Don't upload it but In fact, save it to you desktop, then you can move it to your gallery. Either way works.

Leave a comment:

• MPESGT01
    replied
    thanks for the demo link
    i am on it now

...i try to upload to my gallery and it crash (???)

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    Originally posted by MPESGT01 View Post
    just quikly, what does VB offer that is more or better than those listed above ?
    Have a look at the vb demo and see for yourself

http://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo.php

Leave a comment:

• MPESGT01
    replied
    just quikly, what does VB offer that is more or better than those listed above ?

Leave a comment:

• toon79
    replied
    I have tried most except xenforo and I have always found VB the best for users

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X