Urgent Help About Licence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help About Licence

i was previously using Nulled vBulletin Forum Now i have decided to get a valid licence from You but i dont wat to lose my previous data can i install vbulletin purchased software on that database previously i was using vBulletin 4.0.4

Regards,
    Mian Shahzad

Just buy a license then upload all files to your host and it should be fine, only make sure you download the same version that you are running now. All your data should be save because the database is the same. After you are running legal then you can start thinking about upgrading to the latest release.

Comment

Originally posted by xpertboy View Post
      i was previously using Nulled vBulletin Forum Now i have decided to get a valid licence from You but i dont wat to lose my previous data can i install vbulletin purchased software on that database previously i was using vBulletin 4.0.4

Regards,
      Mian Shahzad
      I think you can. After you purchase a license and download a copy of the vb from your member ''s area, I would suggest the last version 4.0.7, you can simply upgrade your forum by overwritting your nulled files with the legit files and running the upgrader.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X