Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is that

hello
    yesterday i've bought VB suite using my credit card and i was happy and waiting to get my download link but in the email it says
    ((Thank you for electing to purchase vBulletin.

Your transaction (xxxxxxxxxxxx) has been sent to be reviewed by our customer service team. Your transaction will be reviewed by the next US business day - your card will not be charged at this point in time.
    We may give you a call to confirm this charge, and we will provide you with any updates to your transaction status through e-mail.))
    thats no problem i can wait for one day , but the problem is today i have check my order status and i fund this message (( Your payment was rejected. Please contact support for further help)) and i have contact the support team asking why with no answer and i dont know for how long should be waiting
    the only reason i want to use vb because the CMS FEATURES
    and i have full license with ipb board but i didnt like there cms and i found it hard to use
    and some people tell me to go with vb but because what happen am not happy and i dont know what to do i maybe ill pay someone to setup my ip content with ipboard or should wait for vb support but it seems to me they dont care

dude you might want to discuss this privately as in via email. http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/sendmessage.php
    Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
    Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

We do our best to make sure purchases are legit, sometimes there are people who are who they say they are and are still rejected. If you are willing to work with us we can normally get purchases processed. But the only time that happens is GMT-8 from 9am to 5pm monday though friday.

As soon as someone from the sales team can review your ticket you'll get an anwser and hoepfully some help.

Comment

hello
        thanks for reply its been more than 24 hours and i havent received any help its look like am asking to get VB licence for free
        anyway its over ill pay someone else to get my forum fixed and neve ever think to use Vb forum

Comment

Have you raised a support ticket regarding this? If not, please send an email to [email protected] giving us the Order ID/Purchase ID for the transaction so that we can investigate further.
          Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
          -
          *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
          - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
          - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

hello trevor
            yes i have send an email from my order status and i just send an email to the address Which you gave me
            thank you
            Last edited by 3jao; Thu 23 Sep '10, 6:48am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X