Vbulletin and user accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vbulletin and user accounts

I want user accounts on my website's forum. Does vbulletin provide a database for user accounts where I dont need to know programming to use???

Originally posted by andynov123 View Post
    I want user accounts on my website's forum. Does vbulletin provide a database for user accounts where I dont need to know programming to use???
    You just registered on this forum. It's an account, and we have a memberbase.

Yes, vBulletin have a members database.
    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
    vBulletin Hosting and Services
    Server / Website Consultation

Comment

So the forum link on my website would go to vbulletin.com in a forum enviornment that I set up in a GUI interface??

Comment

When some one registers on your forum people can access memberlist.php and see who is registered. Think only permissions needs to be set to use it.

Comment

So the forum link on my website would go to vbulletin.com in a forum enviornment that I set up in a GUI interface??
          The forum tab on your website would go to your forum on your website - an environment hosted on your server.

The tab would not go to vBulletin.com

Comment

Ok i understand now but what the vbulletin program itself. Is the whole thing in gui or am i gonna have to do some coding of some kind????

Comment

vBulletin is what you see on this forum you can look around here to see what you get you you can try the admindemo

Comment

Ok i understand now but what the vbulletin program itself. Is the whole thing in gui or am i gonna have to do some coding of some kind????
                You require no coding skills to be able to install, configure and use vBulletin. All you need is a server that meets the minimum system requirements.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X