Feature similar to vbGallery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature similar to vbGallery?

I've been using PhotoPost PHP and notice that it stopped working when I upgraded to PHP 5.3.2. The only way to make this work is for me to upgrade the PhotoPost PHP to the latest version.

Just wondering if vBulletin will come up with a gallery similar to PhotoPost PHP's vbGallery. If yes, that means I should not purchase the new license for PhotoPost PHP. If not, then I should order it.

A gallery is in the planning but no time frame is set when it will come.

Comment

Will there be tools to import the content in PhotoPost Pro? Also, any idea what might have gone wrong (ie what I can change in the original PhotoPost Pro's PHP files to make it work with PHP 5.3.2)?

Comment

There was only the mention that the Gallery will come not what for options it will have. No i don't know what is wrong with PhotoPost.

Comment

I upgraded to PHP 5.3.2 from PHP 5.2.5, and had to change my vBulletin 3.7.x's PHP files to remove the pass by reference "&" symbols. Are there any other changes between PHP 5.2.5 and 5.3.2 that I can check?

Comment

Have no idea but why not go back to 5.2.5 for the time being.

Comment

Probably should ask over at PhotoPost.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X