Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    As borbole states above, all you need to do is purchase a license, download the files and overwrite all the vBulletin files on your server with the new ones.

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    Originally posted by mamta View Post
    currently i have installed a pirated copy of vbulletin and want to go for the original one but i have some question in my mind

do vbulletin allow me to convert my pirated vb to licensed version.
    I have a huge database (about 6 gb) so is there is any problem
    my site is online since last 3 years with pirated copy of vb so did vb will ask me for compensate

Waiting for your valuable replies

Regards,

I don''t know about compesation but I think you are allowed to use the licensed version in the nulled forum. All you have to do is to overwrite the nulled files witht he legit files from the vb package, your version, that you can download from the member area once you purchase the license.

Leave a comment:

• mamta
    started a topic Pirated to Orignal vbulletin

Pirated to Orignal vbulletin

currently i have installed a pirated copy of vbulletin and want to go for the original one but i have some question in my mind

do vbulletin allow me to convert my pirated vb to licensed version.
    I have a huge database (about 6 gb) so is there is any problem
    my site is online since last 3 years with pirated copy of vb so did vb will ask me for compensate

Waiting for your valuable replies

Regards,
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X