Accept euro as currency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accept euro as currency?

Accepts euro? I see that the euro's value is 135 dollar and 195 correct?

The Suite is 190 Euro or 285 dollars and the Forum only is 135 euro or 190 dollars at the time this is written it can differ.

Comment

The prices listed on the pages are what we're charging for the products in those currencies. They are updated from time to time but not a live price conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by marcolax View Post
        Accepts euro? I see that the euro's value is 135 dollar and 195 correct?
        Yes, it accepts euros. I bought my license in euros as well.

Comment

Surely, I plan to buy only the root of the forum, without suite. Even that did not interest me cms only the blog, the blog I can buy separately?

Comment

No, you can only buy the forum classic license, or a suite license.

Comment

ok, thanks - 1 year of free updates that correct?

Comment

ok, thanks - 1 year of free updates that correct?
                Thats incorrect when you buy vBulletin for all updates are free within the 4.x.x version

Comment

last question "I have just one hosting host, I will pass specification -

http://www.justhost.com/hosting-features

is acceptable?"

And after spending the period of 1 year and I do not update I can usually use the forum?
                  Last edited by marcolax; Sat 11 Sep '10, 7:58am.

Comment

last question "I have just one hosting host, I will pass specification -

http://www.justhost.com/hosting-features

is acceptable?"

And after spending the period of 1 year and I do not update I can usually use the forum?
                    Your host uses PHP 5.2.5 and MySQL 5.0.45 and here below is what you minimum need to run vBulletin.
                    (For vB 3.8 and earlier) A webserver with PHP 4.3.3 and MySQL 4.0.16 installed
                    (For vB4) A webserver with PHP 5.2 and MySQL 4.1.0 installed

So it should work, but you can always better test it.

Test Your Server
                    The vBulletin Server Test Script will tell you if your current webserver is capable of running vBulletin. You can download it by clicking here.

Running the test script
                    This script is designed to run on a webserver. It will not run on your local machine unless you have the minimum requirements above installed on it as well. To run this script connect to your webserver and use an FTP/SCP client to copy the file to your web root directory.

Once the file is uploaded then load it like a standard web page in your browser, e.g. http://www.yourdomain.com/vb_test.php.

The page should have a blue background and ask for your MySQL information. If you do not know your MySQL Connection information, you can get this from your hosting provider.

After entering this information and pressing "Run Test", the script will show information from each test and an overall pass/fail grade at the bottom. If you get an overall grade of pass then vBulletin will work on your server.
                    You don't need to renew when you buy vBulletin 4 its a lifetime license that you always can use and all updates that are made in vBulletin 4 are free.

Comment

I have a phpbb forum, vbulletin can turn it on without the categories, forums, articles, members?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X