Admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admins

Can a forum run by vBulletin have more than one admin?

Yes as many as you like but keep security tight, you can even specify what an admin may see or do.

Comment

Thanks so much.

Comment

I usually keep myself as a Super Admin, the others can have much of the Admin functionality without being able to kill your site.

Comment

If your administrators have ftp access, they pretty much are super administrators. I cannot recomend that you fully trust your administrators.

Comment

You can make your own admin account unalterable and uneditable through config.php and then have other administrators who can be freely demoted and edited. But as others have said, probably the best thing to do is just make a separate admin user group altogether that is less powerful than your own.
            Forums

Comment

^^

Cool, I plan to purchase a vbulletin and I was wondering this same thing. I have experience with vbulletin, but no experience with web design and HTML and such. So I would need to hire someone and basically give them admin control get help me get my sight running correct? I dont want to purchase a new domain and vbulletin account and get hijacked so to speak lol.

By the way are there any people on here for hire to help me get going?

Comment

After you become a licensed customer you can access vbulletin.org and there is a "Paid Requests" forum where you can solicit help for pay.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X