Can vbulletin be integrate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can vbulletin be integrate?

Can vbulletin be integrated to more then one site. Eg, you integrate vbulletin to one cms and you want to integrate another cms to it?

Another Eg: you have the vb forum and it's link to a cms you buy vb cms and want to link that too. Can it be done?

Thanks
    Last edited by invisiblekevin; Sat 4 Sep '10, 10:04am.

..... am i posting this in the right place?

Comment

Yes you are posting in the right section.

I try to answer your question how i understand it. vBulletin can be intergrated in more then one site but you need to watch out that you don't violate the license agreement. You can read here what is allowed and what not allowed with multiple sites. If you mean to intergrate 3th party CMS in vBulletin you can do that on vbulletin.org there bridges that try to do just that, if your careful you can allow more then one CMS access to the database of vBulletin, the problem is that you need to program what you want there is no real easy solution.

If you buy Forum only and later want to upgrade to Suite thats possible you just buy the upgrade to Suite and re-upload all files in the new zip/tar file then run upgrade.php, after that there will be a new button to the Suite CMS the link should then be in navbar if that does not happen you can reset navbar and still get it. There is an navbar add-on on vbulletin.org that allows easy modification of navbar and subnavbar.

Comment

Ok, just to give you more details on what i am doing so. I don't break any rules.

I have a Vbulletin forum and its integrated to a games news/reviews site. We want to also integrated a games league cms to it. that ok? i read some of the license agreement but i am not sure if this is still ok?

Comment

Well if you remember the link i gave if the license is only used as its said there then you can add 3rd party software to it all you like there not interested in that only what you do with the vBulletin software.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X