Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does VBulletin support SBI sites? (Site Build It)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does VBulletin support SBI sites? (Site Build It)

I'm not at all tech savvy. I'm using SBI as my web host. Has anyone else had experience with SBI and VBulletin? I would love to hear a success story of the two being used together.

SBI does not require me to write my own code - I plug in my content to their template. I know there will be a learning curve with VBulletin... are there any other novices out there who've had success?

Thanks!

Joy

I've never heard of Site Build it, however if they meet our mininum requirements it should be fine. If it doesn't you'd need to find a better host.

System Requirements

Comment

I looked all over the site, but all I found was marketing buzzwords and the kind of pitches seen in late night infomercials.

I don't think they are running PHP or MySQL from what I can tell. Looks to be an HTML only service with lots of automation tools. One of the "recommended" client sites they showcase ended up doing both their Blog and their Forums off-site, not hosted with SBI.

Comment

The question should be phrased " Does SBI support vBulletin?" and reading the site I very much doubt it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X