Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bunch of Questions :)

Hi Everyone
    I have a bunch of questions regarding 4.0 Suite before I purchase it. Sorry I have a total tech knob.

1. I would like to import some HTML functionality to my site such as Wufoo Forms, and HTML E-card system and HTML Quiz software. Would I be able to easily add static pages to my 4.0 VB Suite and have them function. When I mean easily add, I mean like cute and paste as that is about my speed.

2. I'm pretty familiar with 3.8 and wondering how hard it would be to make my V4.0 CMS look like my man website. If difficult, would anyone know the rough cost for someone to do this for me?

3. I would like to have the same membership forum as http://www.dnforum.com/plans1.php. Can you tell me how hard this would be to code in and place on a page as my new forum and VBSuite is an all paid member's only forum now.

4. I have't been able to find a whole lot of skin develops offering skins for 4.0. Does this mean that it will be equally hard to find someone to customize my site to look like my main site?

Thank you so much for any information you can offer.

Originally posted by Gabsey View Post
    Hi Everyone
    I have a bunch of questions regarding 4.0 Suite before I purchase it. Sorry I have a total tech knob.

1. I would like to import some HTML functionality to my site such as Wufoo Forms, and HTML E-card system and HTML Quiz software. Would I be able to easily add static pages to my 4.0 VB Suite and have them function. When I mean easily add, I mean like cute and paste as that is about my speed.
    The CMS can handle HTML but not sure it can handle what you want.

2. I'm pretty familiar with 3.8 and wondering how hard it would be to make my V4.0 CMS look like my man website. If difficult, would anyone know the rough cost for someone to do this for me?
    Its hard if you don't know CSS and are unfamiliar with the stylevars, you need to practice with it and its slow learning. Prices for custom styles from 100 to 1000 depends where you look and what you want.

3. I would like to have the same membership forum as http://www.dnforum.com/plans1.php. Can you tell me how hard this would be to code in and place on a page as my new forum and VBSuite is an all paid member's only forum now.
    A lot you can do with user groups and Paid Subscriptions

4. I have't been able to find a whole lot of skin develops offering skins for 4.0. Does this mean that it will be equally hard to find someone to customize my site to look like my main site?

Thank you so much for any information you can offer.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X