• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Sales Questions

Pre-sale questions:

1.OK did my homework going to purchase the VB Suite 4.5
    2.When will Vbulletin board 5 be out?

3.I also will purchase the Install

Been reading the install material thin I could do it but will take you all fifteen minutes and me fifteen days

Anyway basically if you do the install what is requited for me to do? I am not good with Mysql I have found out I am an old ms/dos pro sold my computer store front and training center in 1999 and retired now I play with stuff like VB

In reading the install tutor it talks about having to make sql databases for control panels will I still have to do this if I purchase the install?

Thanks
    coinman

Originally posted by coinman View Post
    Pre-sale questions:

1.OK did my homework going to purchase the VB Suite 4.5
    2.When will Vbulletin board 5 be out?

3.I also will purchase the Install

Been reading the install material thin I could do it but will take you all fifteen minutes and me fifteen days

Anyway basically if you do the install what is requited for me to do? I am not good with Mysql I have found out I am an old ms/dos pro sold my computer store front and training center in 1999 and retired now I play with stuff like VB

In reading the install tutor it talks about having to make sql databases for control panels will I still have to do this if I purchase the install?

Thanks
    coinman
    About your first question, I don''t think there is an established date as to when vb 5 will be out. Vb4x is still in its miday journey.

About the install service, after you purchase your license, you can open a ticket at the member''a area and you must provide the url to the cp of your host along with log in info and/or the ftp info and one of the vb staff will install vb for you.

Comment

Saw another post abou 17.5 % Tax?

Are not Internet sales tax free they are here in PA?

Is there sales tax when you purchase this?

Comment

Originally posted by coinman View Post
        Saw another post abou 17.5 % Tax?

Are not Internet sales tax free they are here in PA?

Is there sales tax when you purchase this?
        I think it would be better if you contacted directly the sales department with your question/s

http://www.vbulletin.com/contact_sales.php

Comment

In the USA you pay no sales tax when buying vBulletin.

Your web host provider must support MySQL to use vBulletin.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X