Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy vBulletin with my Personal Date

Hi @guys!
    I'm not a customer yet and I'm from Italy. I'm just 15 years old and I want to know a real important thing. In fact, If I open a website with my father's date (Name, Surname, Age, Fiscal Code etc.), can I buy a vBulletin version with my date? It's not as easy as it could be like. I'm just 15 and I don't know If an underage could buy a vbulletin copy with his paypal account.

Per the license agreement:
    By installing, copying, accessing, downloading or using the Software (or authorizing any other person to do so) you are indicating that you are 18 years of age or older (any parent or guardian of a person under the age of 18 may accept this Agreement on behalf of a user), are capable of entering into a binding legal agreement, have read and understand this Agreement and you accept its terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not install, copy, access, download or use the Software.
    No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X