Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is difference between 4.0 Forum and 4.0 Publishing Suite ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is difference between 4.0 Forum and 4.0 Publishing Suite ?

Hello,
    Could you please tell me the difference between 4.0 Forum and 4.0 Publishing Suite ?
    4.0 Publishing Suite refers to different name/meaning than Forum. Isn't this Forum ?
    Is it difficult to install and run ? how difficult is 4.0 Publishing Suite than Forum 3.0 ?

I went through the features of it and looks some extra features added on 4.0 Forum but surprised with different name - Publishing Suite.

Please provide me some info about it.

Thank you very much for your support.
    John, NY

Originally posted by cbishwaraj View Post
    Hello,
    Could you please tell me the difference between 4.0 Forum and 4.0 Publishing Suite ?
    4.0 Publishing Suite refers to different name/meaning than Forum. Isn't this Forum ?
    Is it difficult to install and run ? how difficult is 4.0 Publishing Suite than Forum 3.0 ?

I went through the features of it and looks some extra features added on 4.0 Forum but surprised with different name - Publishing Suite.

Please provide me some info about it.

Thank you very much for your support.
    John, NY
    The forum license contains only the forum whereas the Publishing Suite contains extra goodies besides the forum, such as a cms and blog.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X