Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.X 3 month maintenance pack

Hi!
    How long will the "3.X 3 month maintenance pack / 3.8.6" be available to buy?

at these prices? who knows!?

Comment

I opened a ticket and Adrian informed me there's no intended end-time, but if they change that, the announcement will be updated.

Comment

Thank you, Floris!

Comment

At least they're starting to understand why a lot of people refuse to upgrade. $30 x 4 = $120 and we don't lose our blogs!

Comment

Originally posted by BillHeaton View Post
            At least they're starting to understand why a lot of people refuse to upgrade. $30 x 4 = $120 and we don't lose our blogs!
            I didn't realize the blogs were included.

Comment

Originally posted by BillHeaton View Post
              I find it unlikely the 3 month option will be available to renew indefinitely. I think this is more of a 1-time thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
                I find it unlikely the 3 month option will be available to renew indefinitely. I think this is more of a 1-time thing.
                Someone just renew it 3 times and see if you get 9 months to your expiry date ..

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                  Someone just renew it 3 times and see if you get 9 months to your expiry date ..
                  LOL!

I would try that, but I doubt it will work. It also doesn't help much since it only gives u 9 months vs unlimited lifetime of vB4.

I like what IB has done here. It wants me to come back.... doesn't feel like I'm totally being closed off here. I had said I wouldn't upgrade to vB4 unless it was made easier and worth while for existing customers. I'm still thinking about it though... might go for it. Will update if I do for sure.

Comment

Unlimited lifetime of v4 ..

Wake up call: v3 is at it's end of life .. unless you expect 3.8.7 and 3.8.8 and 3.8.9 and 3.9.0 and 3.9.1 ... etc.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X