Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About vBulletin 3.X 3 month maintenance pack

Hello,
    My License Expiry from May 06th '09 as i read i will pay $50 for 3 additional mounths that is great, but my License was stop on 3.8.2 so after 3 mounths can i download the 3.8.6 ? or i will return to 3.8.2 ?!
    and after that if i want the 4.0 suite should i pay $250 ?

For 50 dollar you can download the latest version 3.8.6 this will remain always, so after 3 months you will not go back to 3.8.2. If you want to buy the suite you pay 250 dollar to upgrade but keep in mind that 285 is a new license so it could be interesting to take a new license instead of upgrading the old one.

Comment

we_are_borg is correct. If you just want the suite though, paying 250 now saves you 50 USD, and you still get 3.8.6.

Comment

Thank you all for answring
        i know i`ll save $50 but i don`t know if i can have this amount of money at this time maybe i have to wait long time
        so i think 3.8.6 will be better than 3.8.2

Comment

If you have an active owned license, download to the currently avaiable version of vb4 is there too.

Comment

But as IB Adrian says:
            I might add - to clarify some confusion regarding this. If you purchase this pack, you are able to download and run all levels of vBulletin you have access to. This may include access to, and the ability to operate vBulletin 4.
            Purchasing this pack, however, may not allow for updates to these products (or any other) that are provided beyond the 3month time frame that is purchased.
            So this mean $50 + $250 = $300
            Right

Comment

Originally posted by Subah View Post
              But as IB Adrian says:

So this mean $50 + $250 = $300
              Right
              if you upgrade this $50 maintenance pack, you can download up to vb4.0.5, however, you will not be able to download future vb4 upgrade after the 3 months but still able to continue to use your latest downloaded vb3.8 / vb4

Comment

ahaa,
                now i under stand what he mean!
                becuase if i buy the vb4 License i can upgrade the hole time for version 4 not only one year but with this pack i can upgrade only one year , so my License maybe will stop after 3 mounths on 4.0.6 so this will be the last version i can download it , right ?

Comment

right... at least that is what it seems... IB has been a bit vague though.

Comment

Originally posted by Subah View Post
                    ahaa,
                    now i under stand what he mean!
                    becuase if i buy the vb4 License i can upgrade the hole time for version 4 not only one year but with this pack i can upgrade only one year , so my License maybe will stop after 3 mounths on 4.0.6 so this will be the last version i can download it , right ?
                    Why one year?

You get 3 months, not a year.

Comment

Sorry i am wrong 3 mounths

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X