credit card / rebilling and store functionality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• credit card / rebilling and store functionality

I'd like to sell both subscriptions to "special access" forums and also sell a small number of products (similar to what vbulltetin sells, but a few more).

Does vBulletin support that? if not, do you recommend any store integration?

Also, do you support subscription billing with credit cards?

Thanks

Private forums stuff, yes, that's natively.

Ecommercy things: nope, check vB.org for something.

Comment

For ecommercy integrated in vB4 all I know is 'iCart 4', it works good for me though

Comment

You might want to check out another product. I would look at Invision Power: IP.Nexus product that intergrates with their forum software will be able to do exactly what you're describing. Unfortunately, there is no 1st party applications for Vbulletin that will do what you want.

Comment

Subscriptions via credit cars are handled usually via PayPal... You don't need an existing paypal account to pay via paypal but it helps. You will need to setup a paypal business account, which is free, but will need to link with bank and/or credit card info. There are other payment gateways supported but paypal is by far the most popular.

Comment

There currently is not any direct ecommerce software builtinto vBulletin in anyway-shape-form.

You can take subscriptions to access specific forums.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X