Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will vB4 Chinese version available?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    due to business issue, I also need vbulletin Chinese Version, too.

    Comment


    • #62
      It has been another 3 months. Can we have vB4 Chinese version now?

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by chenf View Post
        It has been another 3 months. Can we have vB4 Chinese version now?

        Please read the second post. We no longer distribute a native Chinese version of vBulletin.
        Translations provided by Google.

        Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

        Comment


        • #64
          They won't be.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
            Please read the second post. We no longer distribute a native Chinese version of vBulletin.
            Actually the second post doesn't suggest you no longer distribute a native Chinese version of vBulletin.

            Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
            We don't actively support a Chinese version of vbulletin4.
            Providing a version of vbulletin4 to vbulletin-china.com customers is dependent upon us managing our priorities, it is something we would like to do, but our development team have been prioritizing the release of vbulletin 4.0.4
            Anyway, can I still upgrade to vB4 from here and translate by myself (I guess someone may have done it already)? BTW, originally I bought vb 2 or 3 from here and was asked to buy the Chinese version for upgrade later.

            Frankly I am not happy about the situation, but it's better to have a clear answer from vB officially without keep waiting forever. I am hoping there is an upgrade path for us!

            Comment


            • #66
              I suggest this post to be closed as everything is not in finally decision. We are on the way of discussing it with IB Adrian.

              Comment

              Related Topics

              Collapse

              Working...
              X