Understanding the features associated with the suite 4.0 version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding the features associated with the suite 4.0 version

We are a home owners association and we want to purchase the suite 4.0. We will have a developer install and integrate the vbulletin software with the new design template that we want. Is the 4.0 suite essentially an overall CMS tool that we can use it instead of say a joomla? We want to maintain and update all content throughout the site.

Also we really require these features:
    - Permissions for access levels of registration

- Document handling for uploading to database

- Foul word filter

- Community calendar

- Enewsletter signup and set up

If I am reading the features list correctly on the suite 4.0 version it looks like all this stuff and more is included correct? Is these all features that my programmer must integrate when installing onto our server? Or are these features all accessible and easily activated in the vbulletin control panel by us novice users?

Any help here is greatly appreciated!
    Thank you!

Access Levels and Permissions are included. This is one of the big strengths of vBulletin.

vBulletin Suite has an Attachments system, but I'm not sure if it's a full document handling system.

vBulletin has a full word censorship/substitution system.

vBulletin has a calendar feature that users with the right permissions can post events to.

vBulletin does not have a newsletter feature. There are some add-ons and plugins but this is a feature I really wish vBulletin had.

If you want a response directly from sales, contact [email protected]. The responses you get here will mostly be from other users.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X