Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vBulletin Suite - use specific forum as news forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin Suite - use specific forum as news forum?

Hey there,

i'm currently using vBulletin 4 Forum together with a self-written news-page as a news community. News posted in a specific forum with a specific prefix will be, after moderation is done, posted on a frontpage as a news item together with the prefix as news class. with this way a user can post a news like he's posting a thread and after moderation it automatically gets promoted to a news item.
    In vBulletin Suite I've only seen the option to delegate a forum for news comments. But with this way a user needs to write a news, which then gets promoted to an article (extra database entry) which is then also again posted into the forum as a commenthread. IMO waste of space and too complicated.
    I want the same as my current implementation to be possible with the vB4 Suite. Is there a option/way to activate/implement a behaviour like this? If I need to rewrite some things first to enable such a behaviour I could also just stay on vB Forum.

*bump* need an answer asap

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X