User identity - problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User identity - problem

Hello. I apologize if the section is not suitable. I would ask the moderators to move it.
    I write this post to share with you an issue. I am a Administrator in the forums with vBulletin vers. 4.0.1 I was wondering if you could somehow go back to the entry of a user. Let me explain, in addition to displaying the IP registration, but if you register with other IP or maybe use a provider where the ip changing. It 'can be traced back in some way restricting the user's identity in writing? Maybe with some code or other?
    Thanks

This is a pre-sale questions forum.
    Skinbox - Quality & Cheap vBulletin 4 skins

Comment

It's not very clear what you want help with.

Do you mean you want to see the change log for a particular user?

Comment

You need to be a licensed customer to get support, and you need to post in the appropriate support forum for the version you are using. This forum is for presales questions only.

Comment

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You will also have to select the specific forums that you wish to have access at. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X